Yes, by all means, syndicate my writings over to your website or blog. My posts have been re-published on plenty of great websites such as Outreach, ChurchLeaders.com, Pastors.com (because I know a guy…), Ministry Today (I know one of their editorial board members…), and more. It’s great exposure for me and if my content blesses your readers, awesome!
But… I do have some requests. Permission to re-publish articles is granted, IF these few conditions are met:
- Please keep links intact. If one of my posts has too many, feel free to remove all but two, but don’t delete them all.
- Please link back to the original post, either at the bottom in small print or in a byline format.
- Please wait 48 hours after I publish it here before using it there.
- If you have the technical know-how, or if you use WordPress and an SEO plugin, please add a “canonical” reference in the <head> of the post that points back to the original post’s permalink. If that was all gibberish, don’t worry about it. It’s just a request of those who understand it.
- Please tell me about it! Not because I’m a control freak, but so I can thank you!
If you need a headshot and/or byline, here you go:
Brandon Cox serves as the Lead Pastor at Grace Hills Church in Northwest Arkansas, which he and his wife, Angie, planted in 2011. He formerly served as a Pastor at Saddleback Church in southern California and still serves as the Managing Editor of Pastors.com and Rick Warren’s Ministry Toolbox. He also coaches leaders with Courage to Lead, dabbles in creative design work, and blogs at BrandonACox.com. He and Angie and their three awesome kiddos live in Bentonville, Northwest Arkansas.