Welcome to this week’s roundup of awesome resources for leaders! On a personal note, if you missed the news, our church is buying a building and moving (or at least we’re in the middle of the process of trying very hard to do so). Pray for us!
Featured Resources – Don’t Miss These!
Copywriting might just be one of the most overlooked skills among professionals. It’s honestly changed my life both in ministry and business, and nobody knows the skill better than Ray Edwards, who gets to charge $150,000 to write one page of a sales letter for industry leaders. In this free video course, Ray lays it down!
This is an A to Z Facebook ad pack that includes: images, image templates, ad copy/strategy, retargeting ad copy/strategy, budget plan, execution timeline, and an optional upgrade to join an implementation FB group to get more hands-on support from Richy, Andrew, and peers.
And speaking of Easter…
Ryan Wakefield and Jason Daye are going to teach you how to double your attendance on Easter, but more importantly, how to preserve the fruit of Easter Sunday and retain as many of your guests as possible.
Jerry Lawson and Richard Chancy, over at 24toDouble, are preparing the most important training they’ve ever done. Next Tuesday and Wednesday they’re going to be talking about how to engage The Lost Generation of Millennials. And as a gift for registering you will receive a 100% FREE sermon series called “Nameless” by Pastor Jerry Lawson – a four part series with notes and presentation slides.
Apps, Software, Creative Tools
- Sniply: Add your own call-to-action to any link you share!
- Tailwind: Automate Pinterest AND Instagram (a brand new feature)
- MightyDeals’ HUGE Bundle of Graphic Design Bundles! (
$705for only $19)
For Pastors & Church Leaders
- The Power of a Campaign for Revival and Spiritual Awakening, by Rick Warren
- Why Growth is Non-Negotiable for Leaders, by Dan Reiland
- 2 Ideas to Move Your Church Toward Outreach, by Aaron Buer
- 4 Practical Ways to Work on Your Grit Today, by Art Rainer
- When You’re Tempted to Quit Too Soon, by Joshua Reich
- Yes, Churches Need Women Who Teach, Lead and Preach, by Kat Armas
- The Prayer That Turns the World Upside Down, by Al Mohler
- Churches on Solid Ground as Economy Rebounds, by Bob Smietana
For Business Leaders, Bloggers, & Digital Marketers
- 8 Mindset Commitments For the Entrepreneur, by Norbert Orlewicz
- How to Create Multiple Streams of Income Online, via my Marketing Blog
- 15 SEO Chrome Extensions You Can’t Live Without, by Neil Patel
- How to Train Your Team to Have an Entrepreneurial Mindset, by Bedros Keuilian
- Why Short-Form Video Needs to Be Part of Your Content Strategy, by David Meltzer
- 3 Ways to Create ‘Next Level’ Content, by Sonia Simone
- Top Tier Side Income (21 Steps) Webinar, with Matt Lloyd
Books to Check Out
- Exponential! THE Destination for Church Planting! – Feb. 26 – Mar. 1
- First Impressions Conference – May 1 – 3
- Purpose Driven Church 2018 – June 26 – 28
And as always…