The bottom line is, your website should…
- Be easy to find with a Google search.
- Bring you new business regularly.
- Be fully under your control.
- Be beautiful!
And that’s what I specialize in! For 15 years, I’ve been building websites for businesses, bloggers, churches, and nonprofits. Here’s what I do…
- Register your domain name if you don’t already have one and manage the DNS records.
- Host your website on my virtual private server if you don’t have hosting ($25 per month hosting charge).
- Keep your website’s theme and plugins updated regularly for improved performance and site security.
- Secure your site with an SSL certificate (encrypting is important for a lot of reasons).
- Install and configure WordPress, the easy-to-use content management system that powers millions of websites.
- Customize the appearance of your website to feature your personal brand and style.
- Set up your lead generation system and integrate with your email marketing software.
- Optimize your website for search engines based on the keywords you want to target.
- Get you trained and ready to write articles and blog content that become sharable.
- Integrate your website and your social media profiles.
- Make your content easily sharable on various social networks.
Need to sell physical or digital products? No problem. We can include e-commerce as well.
In other words, start-to-finish, I’ll create, launch, and manage your professional and personally branded website.
And it will look amazing!
Because I am hoping to aggressively build an amazing portfolio, I’m offering some special pricing right now.
Normally, a small business website, start-to-finish, would cost $3,000 – $5,000, depending on the size and scope. Right now, I’m designing business sites for $1,500 – $3,000. Shopping cart and e-commerce capabilities usually add $1,200 to $2,000.
A personal blog, designed and launched to build an email list and earn income through online marketing usually costs $2,000 – $3,000. Right now, I’m designing blogs for $1,200 – $2,000, depending on the needed capabilities.
If you’re looking for a church website for a church of 250 or fewer attendees that features sermon media archives, I’m designing those for $1,500 – $2,500 right now. And if you are a licensed or ordained minister or church staff member hoping to launch your blog and online presence, I’m offering total packages for $750 – $1,250.
Ready to get started? Complete this form and tell me some specifics about your project. I’ll get back to you with a personalized proposal or set up a time for us to meet, either in person or via video.
© 2021 Brandon Cox.
Return to My Home Page.