All around me, I see leaders – pastors, business owners, industry leaders – who are on an important mission to get their message out, but who don’t know exactly how to lead to their full potential in this rapidly changing, digital age.
Next year, I’m going to be launching something new.
It’s a website designed to help leaders lead healthy organizations to growth while navigating through a thoroughly digital climate.
The Digital Leadership Lab gives me a chance to help more leaders than ever through group coaching.
Once per month, I’ll host an hour and a half long teaching session. I’ll spend 45 minutes sharing insights about how to lead well, use social media, built a leadership platform, utilize blogging, video, etc. and then we’ll have 45 minutes for live Q&A.
I’ll record all of those teaching sessions and we’ll archive them in the Lab so nobody will ever miss one. It will be more fun to take part live, but each session can be watched later.
Plus, I’m building a library of digital resources – ebooks, printables, templates, documents, etc. – in a sort of file vault and all Lab members will get access. You’ll also get an invite to my private Facebook Group for digital leaders.
Essentially, I’m going to be a little obsessed about making sure this is packed with value!
Personal, one-on-one coaching will be available to anyone who wants to go deeper and more personalized, but the Lab will be a community of people in leadership in the church, in business, etc. who want to grow their influence and their income using social and digital technology.
I’m looking for some “beta” members who would want to benefit from membership in the Lab. The cost, once it’s public, will be $35 per month. But since I haven’t built a library of archives yet, and because I’m asking people to trust me and take a chance, I’m inviting people in at a deep, permanent discount.
Until the end of 2018 you can join for just $21 per month (which is 40% off). On January 1, that price will increase to $35.
And you can renew at that price for life! Your membership cost will never increase. But you need to beat this clock…
I want to help leaders answer questions like…
- How can we reach more visitors / clients / customers using social media?
- How do I clarify my vision, values, and leadership strategy?
- How can I speak and preach more persuasively and effectively?
- How can I use technology to organize my staff or team?
- How can I build an email list or a social media following?
- How can I earn a side income from freelance writing or blogging?
Interested in expanding your influence and leading with excellence in a thoroughly digital climate?
This probably isn’t for everyone. I would say it’s for…
- Pastors and church staff who want to lead more effectively.
- Leaders who want to build a secondary source of passive online income.
- Writers who want to build their online platform.
- Coaches and consultants who want to build a client base.
- Local business owners seeking a digital strategy to compete in their market.
And at the end of the day, I’m always happy to answer questions, offer feedback on ideas, and help in any way that I can.