Don’t read what I’ve written until you watch this video…
Once you dry your eyes, think about some of the huge implications of this story for people who serve in Christian ministry, personally or vocationally.
- Lots of teams win games (50% actually) but THIS kind of win gets celebrated virally.
- Sometimes the role of the pros is to serve up the big moment for the big-hearted volunteer.
- We’re all selfish, until a few of us are not, and the rest of us get swept up in the movement.
- Popularity is being liked, but influence is using popularity for a far bigger cause.
- Huggers are heroes. I wish I was one by nature… without the slight awkwardness of trying to be one.
I could go on, but I’d rather you go on. Either in the comments or as you share this on Facebook, offer your own observations.
Blogging and social media have literally changed the direction of my life multiple times. I’m passionate about helping you expand your online influence and build a blog that reaches readers and even earns an income. Interested? Click to join in!