You can’t lead and pour into others if you aren’t taking in a steady diet of life-building content yourself. Here are some stories I’ve bookmarked lately, some on marriage, others on leadership, and a few on communications and design. Read what you like.
- 10 Simple Things You Can Do To Improve Your Blog Posts
- Your Church Staff Needs More Women
- 12 Ways To Increase Your Leadership Capacity
- If You Don’t Want to Have An Affair
- Parenting Pitfalls
- 5 Essential Do’s and Don’ts for Welcoming Visitors to Church
- 5 Tips To Make Your Blog Posts More Social
- The 11 Minute Difference: 7 Checkpoints to a Great Guest Experience at Your Church
- What Every Wife Needs From Her Husband
- Leadership vs. Management: 13 Tactical Differences
- A Self-Description of Jesus
- Social Media: It’s Not Just HAVING Conversations, It’s About INCITING Conversations
- 4 Choices that Will Improve Your Marriage
- How To Create A Responsive, Mobile First WordPress Theme
- The Problem With Being an Average Church
If you’ve read or written something lately that we need to see, post a link below.
P.S. – If you liked it, share it!