I love leaders! And I love coaching leaders, which I define as helping you clarify God’s calling and fulfill His purposes for you through an ongoing, intentional conversation. Few things thrill me more than to help a leader find clarity and have a renewed vision and enthusiasm for influencing people.
How Does Coaching Work?
We will set up a per month via Skype or FaceTime. During these coaching appointments, we will spend an hour together assessing where you are, where you need to go, and the best way to there. Typically, I’m walking leaders through topics such as:
- How to create a growth culture around you.
- How to craft and cast a compelling vision.
- How to get unstuck and break through the next barrier.
- Designing your church planting launch timeline.
- Implementing a discipleship process in the local church.
- Using social media and improving church communications.
- How to think bigger, start smaller, and go “all in.”
- Going big on a small budget.
Coaching is not a glorified book club. Rather, coaching is heavy on content, conversation, and a personal connection.
How Much Does Coaching Cost?
I wish that I could provide coaching to everyone at no cost at all, but coaching requires a significant time investment on my part, and time is a scarce resource. So just as we pay physicians to keep us healthy, I believe we sometimes need to compensate coaches and counselors to keep us healthy personally. It’s also a more successful process if it also involves an investment on your part.
How Can I Get Started?
If you have some simple questions or want to introduce yourself, shoot me an email. If you are already pretty serious about getting started, complete the mini-interview below and click “Submit.”